Menu Navigation Setup
AutoTrade theme is fully compatible with WordPress custom menus, you can build and re-arrange your menu as you please.
- Click on Appearance => Menus in your WordPress Dashboard.
- Create a new menu module and give the new menu a name an click Save Menu.
- Add custom menu links, pages, posts and categories as needed to your menu.
- To display full inventory, add the Inventory page to your menu as a custom link, write your menu label and add this link as the custom link field input http://mydomain.com/inventory/#search/ (where mydomain.com should be your own website url).
- To display your blog add the News/Blog page to your menu.
- To display the Sell your Car page add the Sell your Car page to your menu.
- To display the financing application add the Financing page to your menu.
- To display the included contact form ass the Contact Us page to your menu.
- Select Header Menu for Display location setting at the bottom of the page and save your menu.
Click Save Menu and you will have a brand new navigation bar with your selected menu items.