- Login into to your WordPress Dashboard and in the left sidebar click on the Appearance => Themes section.
- Click on the Add New button from the top
- Click on the Upload Theme button
- Browse for .zip file with theme on your computer, and Install it
- Activate theme
- In your browser navigate to http://mydomain.com/wp-admin/ (where your domain is your actual url) and login into your WordPress Dashboard using your username and password
- Click on Appearance menu link on your WordPress Dashboard left sidebar
- Click on Themes and then click on Add New at the top of the page.
- Click on Upload Theme button and locate the theme in your hard drive.
- Once the theme is uploaded to your WordPress Dashboard click on Install Now button
- The theme will be installed and active on your domain