Sidebar & Widgets
On your WordPress Dealership Theme Dashboard browse to Appearance => Widgets menu link to access the Widgets page to setup the search module and all Automotive theme widgets and sidebars.
- Drag the Automotive Search Module to the Automotive Sidebar and add a title for your search widget.
- Drag the Automotive Top Deals to the Automotive Sidebar, add a widget title and numbers of vehicles to show. (Vehicles published with the option selected "Yes" on Top Deals feature will show in this widget.)
Phone Number Widget
- Drag the Automotive Header Phone Number Widget to the Header Phone Number placeholder and write your business phone number to be displayed in the website header.
- Drag the Automotive Vehicle Specifications Widget to the Vehicle Specifications placeholder.
- Enter a title for your Full Vehicle Specification, (Leaving the field empty will hide the module on your page).
- Enter a title and text for second, third and fourth module. (Leaving the field empty will hide the module on your page).
Featured Vehicles Widget
- Drag the Automotive Features Vehicles Module to the Featured Vehicles Placeholder.
- Add a title for your Featured Vehicles module.
- Add number of vehicles to show on widget (the recommend number is 8).
Find by Vehicle Type Widget
- Drag the Find by Vehicle Type Widget to its own placeholder and add a title for your widget.
- Find by Vehicle Type will show at the bottom of the website with different vehicles images to perform a listing search of individual vehicle types.
- Drag the Automotive Footer 1 Module Widget to the Footer widget placeholder
- Add a title.
- Add a link for your Sell your Used Car page template.
- Add content on the textarea to advertise your Sell your Used Car service.
- Drag the Automotive Footer 2 Module Widget to the Footer widget placeholder.
- Add a title for your news/blog widget.
- Drag the Automotive Footer 3 Module Widget to the Footer widget placeholder.
- Add a widget title.
- Add your business address and contact information.
- Drag the Automotive Footer 4 Module Widget to the Footer placeholder.
- Add a title.
- Add your business address to display an interactive Google Map in your footer.